Planning Committee Meeting
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA – Weds 19th July 2023, Broughton Parish Rooms, after the Parish Council meeting
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on July 5th 2023.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
23/37624/HOU – Erection of a single-storey rear extension. 8 Badgers Croft Eccleshall
23/37637/HOU – Proposed single storey rear extension. Sunnybank Cross Butts Eccleshall
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
- To note the publication of further responses to the Stafford Borough Local Plan Issues and Options consultation, available at https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/stafford-borough-local-plan-2020-2040-preferred-options-responses
8. To consider any correspondence received:
- No correspondence was received by the date the agenda was issued
9. To approve delegation to the Clerk, in consultation with the Chairman, to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response before the next meeting, in line with the temporary delegations policy.
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- August 16th 2023, 7.30pm, Eccleshall Community Centre.
Clerk to the council – 13/07/2023
ECCLESHALL PARISH COUNCIL – PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES
July 19th 2023
A meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee was held on July 19th 2023, at Broughton Parish Rooms at 8.20pm following the Parish Council meeting.
139/23). Present were: –
Councillor R. Taylor (Chairman) Councillor A. Reid
Councillor D. Hill Councillor C. Wilkins
Councillor C. Ryan-Bloor Councillor R. Langford
Councillor S. Kean Councillor D. Hall
Councillor G. Dale
Mrs Stacey Worden (Clerk)
no members of the public
Apologies were received from Councillors Perren, Jones, Mifflin, Delanchy and L. Dale
141/23). Public Participation
There was no public participation.
142/23). To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee held on 5th July 2023:
The minutes, which had been previously circulated, were agreed and signed.
143/23). Planning Decisions of Stafford Borough Council:
22/35515/LDC – Lawful Development Certificate Existing – Use of Building as a Single Dwellinghouse. Deer Park Farm Sugnall Road Sugnall. Approved.
23/37354/LBC – Proposed installation of secondary handrails to existing staircase. Walton Hall Academy Stafford Road Walton. Approved.
144/23) Planning Applications for consideration:-
Cllrs. Reid and Jones abstained from voting on planning applications to avoid any conflict of interests due to their duties within Stafford Borough Council.
23/37624/HOU – Erection of a single-storey rear extension. 8 Badgers Croft Eccleshall. There were no objections to this application.
23/37637/HOU – Proposed single storey rear extension. Sunnybank Cross Butts Eccleshall. There were no objections to this application.
145/23). To consider any further applications:-
There were no further applications to consider.
146/23). Any Other Planning Matters: –
- Members noted the publication of further responses to the Stafford Borough Local Plan Issues and Options consultation, available at https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/stafford-borough-local-plan-2020-2040-preferred-options-responses. Members commented on the proposal by Taylor Wimpey who wished to build further properties on land adjacent to Overton Manor – however this is not on land within the settlement boundary and is in open countryside so does not factor into any current planning.
- It was advised that the SBC Local Plan must be completed by 2026, but the current timeline is under revision.
No correspondence has been received.
148/23). It was resolved to approve delegation to the Clerk, in consultation with the Chairman, to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response before the next meeting, in line with the temporary delegations policy.
149/23). Date and venue for next meeting:
Wednesday August 16th, Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm
There being no further business, the Chairman declared the meeting closed at 8.26pm.