Planning Committee Meeting
Planning Committee Meeting – 19th April 2023
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on April 5th 2023.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
23/37261/HOU– Single Storey Oak Framed Orangery Extension. Ginger Bank Cottage 12 Gaol Butts Eccleshall.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
8. To consider any correspondence received:
- To consider correspondence and further information in relation to planning application 23/37100/OUT | Outline Application ( all matters reserved ) – new dwelling in association with existing equestrian business | Land Adjacent Bramble Cottage Wincote Lane Wootton
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- May 3rd 2023, 7.30pm, Eccleshall Community Centre.
Clerk to the council – 13/04/2023
ECCLESHALL PARISH COUNCIL – PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES
April 19th 2023
A meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee was held on April 19th 2023, at Eccleshall Community Centre at 9.10pm following the Parish Council meeting.
75/23). Present were: –
Councillor B. Delanchy (Chairman) Councillor P. Jones
Councillor D. Hill Councillor S. Mifflin
Councillor C. Ryan-Bloor Councillor R. Taylor
Councillor S. Perren Councillor S. Kean
Councillor J. Jones Councillor R. Langford
Councillor G. Dale Councillor L. Dale
Mrs Stacey Worden (Clerk)
One member of the public
Apologies were received from Councillors Leather, Reid and Wilkins
77/23). Public Participation
There was no public participation.
78/23). To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee held on 5th April 2022:
The minutes, which had been previously circulated, were agreed and signed.
79/23). Planning Decisions of Stafford Borough Council:
22/36454/FUL – Proposed change of use of agricultural building into residential dwelling with two-storey side extension. View Farm Main Road Croxton. Refused.
22/36817/HOU – Erection of a detached garage. Blest Barn Hough Lane Pershall. Refused.
22/36810/HOU – Proposed demolition of single storey side extension and replacement with new single storey side extension. Storehouse Doley Road Eccleshall. Approved.
22/36605/HOU – Erection of a two-storey side/rear extension, insertion of new full height window with gable to first floor East elevation. Arn Hill House Arn Hill Croxton. Approved.
22/36578/HOU – Two storey side extension. 1 Yew Tree Cottages Slindon Road Slindon. Approved.
80/23) Planning Applications for consideration:-
Cllr. P. Jones abstained from voting on planning applications to avoid any conflict of interests as a current member of the Borough Council planning committee.
23/37261/HOU- Single Storey Oak Framed Orangery Extension. Ginger Bank Cottage 12 Gaol Butts Eccleshall.
There were no objections to this application.
81/23). To consider any further applications:-
There were no further applications to consider.
82/23). Any Other Planning Matters: –
There were no other planning matters
- Members considered correspondence and further information in relation to planning application 23/37100/OUT | Outline Application ( all matters reserved ) – new dwelling in association with existing equestrian business | Land Adjacent Bramble Cottage Wincote Lane Wootton. The Council was sympathetic to the circumstances surrounding the need for the planning application but the additional information supplied did not change the response which, for consistency and transparency, has to be guided by the Local Plan policies.
84/23). Date and venue for next meeting:
Wednesday May 3rd, Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm
There being no further business, the Chairman declared the meeting closed at 9.20pm.