Planning Committee Meeting
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on July 6th 2022.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
22/36149/LBC – Change of use from hairdressers (Class E) to an education hub (Class F1) and associated alterations (In association with 22/35777/FUL). at The Old Fire Station 37 High Street Eccleshall.
21/34676/HOU and 21/34768/LBC – Amended application. Garmelow Manor, Lane To Elford Heath, Stafford, ST21 6HL.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
- To receive any updates on the SBC Local Plan update and items relating to the current Neighbourhood Plan.
8. To consider any correspondence received:
- No correspondence had been received by the date the agenda was issued.
9. To approve delegation to the Clerk, in consultation with the Chairman, to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response before the next meeting, in line with the temporary delegations policy.
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- August 17th, 2022, 7.30pm, Eccleshall Community Centre, after a meeting of the Footpaths Committee.
Clerk to the council – 14/07/2022
ECCLESHALL PARISH COUNCIL – PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES – July 20th 2022
A meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee was held on July 20th 2022, at Broughton Parish Rooms at 9pm following the Parish Council meeting.
107/22). Present were: –
Councillor B. Delanchy (Chairman) Councillor P. Jones
Councillor R. Langford Councillor D. Hill
Councillor J. Jones Councillor R. Taylor
Councillor A. Reid Councillor S. Kean
Councillor G. Dale Councillor J. Leather
Councillor S. Perren
Mrs Stacey Worden (Clerk)
No members of the public
Apologies were received from Councillors Wilkins, Mifflin and L. Dale.
109/22). Public Participation
There was no public participation.
110/22). To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee held on 6th July 2022:
The minutes, which had been previously circulated, were agreed and signed.
111/22). Planning Decisions of Stafford Borough Council:
22/35498/HOU – Two storey side extension and rear single storey extension to kitchen living area, utility room, shower room and enlarged garage on ground floor, additional bedroom with robes and en-suite area on first floor. Form pitched roof and canopy on front elevation and extend dropped kerb. 12 Beech Road Eccleshall. Approved.
21/35182/FUL – Proposed extension of car storage area (resubmission of 16/25371/FUL). GRS Vehicle Logistics Centre Cold, Meece Road, Cold Meece. Application Withdrawn.
21/35267/FUL – Change of use to form additional car parking areas. GRS Vehicle Logistics Centre Cold Meece Road, Cold Meece. Application Withdrawn.
112/22) Planning Applications for consideration:-
Cllr. P. Jones abstained from voting on planning applications to avoid any conflict of interests as a current member of the Borough Council planning committee.
22/36149/LBC – Change of use from hairdressers (Class E) to an education hub (Class F!) and associated alterations (in association with 22/35777/FUL) at the Old Fire Station, 37 High Street, Eccleshall. There were no objections to this application.
21/34767/HOU and 21/34768/LBC – Amended application. Garmelow Manor, Lane to Elford Heath, Stafford ST21 6HL. There were no objections to this application providing the conditions stated by the conservation office and Highways are met. These conditions include:
- Notwithstanding any description, details and specifications submitted, the mortar to be used in the repair, rebuilding, and repointing of the ashlar boundary wall shall be carried out with a matured lime putty and fine grain aggregate ashlar mortar mix by a suitably qualified and experienced professional, and thereafter retained as such for the life of the development.
- The development hereby permitted shall not be brought into use until the access and boundary wall has been provided in accordance with Drawing No 6106-005F (Proposed Driveway Plan & Elevations) and shall thereafter remain for the lifetime of the development.
- Before the development hereby approved commences details of driveway surfacing materials between the carriageway edge and the access gates shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority. The access drive shall be surfaced in tarmac in accordance with the details to be submitted.
113/22). To consider any further applications:-
There were no further applications to consider.
114/22). Any Other Planning Matters: –
There were no updates on the SBC Local Plan review.
115/22). Correspondence: –
No correspondence had been received.
116/22) To approve delegation to the Clerk, in consultation with the Chairman, to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response before the next meeting, in line with the temporary delegations policy.
It was resolved to approve this course of action.
117/22). Date and venue for next meeting:
Wednesday August 17th 2022, Eccleshall Community Centre, after a meeting of the Footpaths Committee.
There being no further business, the Chairman declared the meeting closed at 9.15pm