Planning Committee Meeting
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on August 18th, 2021.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. To note the delegated planning responses submitted since the last meeting:-
6. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
21/34488/HOU – Proposed two storey part single storey extension to rear; extension to porch at front together with external and internal alterations. The Mount Aspley Lane Slindon.
21/34797/LBC – Repairs to rear gable wall and purlins to rear building at Crown Surgery, Eccleshall. To repair an unsafe gable wall, due to embedded timberwork decaying, allowing the outer skin of brickwork to rotate and bulge outwards. The timber purlins that bear on this wall are also decayed. These will be strengthened with steelwork to retain as much of the original purlins as possible. The Crown Surgery High Street Eccleshall.
21/34420/LBC – Internal alterations and maintenance. Tanners Cottage 25 Stone Road.
7. To consider any further applications:
8. To consider any other planning matters:-
9. To consider any correspondence received:
No correspondence has been received by the agenda issue date
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- October 6th, 2021, 7.30pm, Eccleshall Community Centre , pending any changes to current government advice.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 09/09/2021
Traffic Management Committee – October 6th , Eccleshall Community Centre, following the planning committee meeting.
Enhancements Committee – November 3rd , Eccleshall Community Centre, following the planning committee meeting.
Policy & Resources Committee – December 1st, Eccleshall Community Centre, following the planning committee meeting.