Planning Committee Meeting
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on May 5th, 2021.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. To note the delegated planning responses submitted since the last meeting:-
21/34354/OHL – Upgrade existing overhead line from single phase to three phase, no additional pole supports will be required. Land Adjacent Garmelow Manor Lane to Elford Heath Stafford. No objection.
21/34120/HOU – Proposed porch rebuild-extension and small rear extension. 2 New Cottages, Podmore Lane, Chatcull. No objection.
6. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
21/34263/FUL – Change of use of agricultural building to a dwelling. The Ferns, Ginger Lane, Croxton
21/34655/HOU – rear single storey extension to form enlarged living room and kitchen, internal alterations to form enlarged wc and improved utility area, form decorative roof pitches to existing flat roof areas on ground and first floors. 21 Linacre Road, Eccleshall, Stafford.
7. To consider any further applications:
8. To consider any other planning matters:-
9. To consider any correspondence received:
• To receive the response from MHCLG to Sir William Cash/EPC regarding the Castle St. planning application appeal decision.
10. To approve delegation to the Clerk, in consultation with the Chairman, to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response before the next meeting.
11. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- August 18th, 2021, 7.30pm, Eccleshall Community Centre, pending any changes to current government advice.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Enhancements Committee – Wednesday 18th August 2021, after the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Policy and Resources Committee – Wednesday 1st September 2021, after the meeting of the Planning Committee.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 15/07/2021