Parish Council Meeting
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday 22nd June 2022 at Offley Hay Village Hall. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive and note apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation
4. To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting held on May 18th, 2022 and the Annual Public Meeting held on 11th May 2022
5. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors and police representatives.
6. Committee Updates:
- No updates to report.
- To provide an update on the Borough Council bench to bench walks project.
- To note the minutes of the meeting held on the 8th June 2022.
- To approve the recommended quotation to repair the wetpour surface at Croxton play area.
- To approve the recommendation to purchase bulbs for planting in the Eyeswell by residents up to £50, in lieu of rhododendron bushes.
- To approve the recommendation to write to the Borough Council to request refurbishment of the public toilets
- To approve the quotation to replace the sign at Croxton Play area
Policy and Resources:
- To note the minutes of the meeting held on the 8th June 2022
- To approve the recommendation for the grant towards a defibrillator to be sited at the library.
- To provide a brief summary of the Jubilee project.
7. To consider a proposal for the Climate change working group to work on a project for Eccleshall to attain ‘Bee Friendly Town’ status.
8. To consider and approve costs for the proposal to provide a joint reflection space consisting of a bench and tree with Holy Trinity Church.
9. To receive an update on the planned works to the water pipes at Eccleshall Allotments and to consider any quotations received from the Allotments Association to pay for the required further works to improve the supply.
10. To provide an update to discussions with Stafford Borough Council regarding the Eagle Street Art location
11. To confirm the convening of a Civic Service and dates for consideration.
12. To receive and consider feedback from the Community Forum post event survey.
13. Eccleshall Festival:
- To consider a grant application towards a bouncy castle.
- To request permission to site bouncy castle on the Jubilee field off Hartlands Road.
14. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
- No correspondence was received for discussion by the date the agenda was issued
16. To receive the Chairman’s Report
17. Financial Matters:
- To accept the Financial report and bank reconciliation to 30th May 2022.
- To approve accounts for payment June 2022
- To consider the options for the Community Centre insurance renewal
18. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for the next meeting – 20th July 2022, Broughton Parish Rooms, 7.30pm.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 16/06/2022