Parish Council Meeting
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday 19th January 2022 at Eccleshall Community Centre. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive and note apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on November 17th, 2021.
5. Co-option of Councillor to Town Ward vacancy
- Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
6. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors and police representatives.
7. Committee Updates:
- No updates to report
- To provide an update on the Borough Council bench to bench walks project.
- To provide an update on the Circular walks project.
- To receive and discuss community feedback regarding the outdoor gym proposal.
- To consider and approve the proposal and preferred contractor quotation to install outdoor gym equipment at Elford Heath, the Community Centre and Hartlands Road Jubilee playing field.
- To consider and approve costs for the additional information signage at the gym locations.
- To approve the quotation for rub down and repaint of the Cheshire railings at Elford, and associated costs.
- To approve the recommended course of action with regards to the watering contract for 2022/23
- Update on planting of WI tree on the Eyeswell open space
Policy and Resources:
- To note the minutes of the meeting held on the 1st December 2021.
- To consider and approve the recommended draft Budget for 2022/23
- To consider and approve the recommended Precept for 2022/23
- To approve the grant recommendation for Katharine House
- No updates to report.
8. To approve the updated Temporary Delegations Policy, to be implemented in the absence of physical meetings or legislation to allow virtual meetings.
9. To consider and approve the provision of the bimonthly Civic Amenity Service
10. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
- Resident correspondence regarding late night antisocial behaviour at Elford Heath car park and request to install lockable barriers.
- To receive the response from the Crown Surgery regarding potential Covid memorial locations and consideration of any alternatives.
- To note the postponement of the Geocaching event on the Jubilee field until April 2022
12. To receive the Chairman’s Report
13. Financial Matters:
· To accept the Financial report and bank reconciliation to end December 2021.
· To approve accounts for payment January 2022 and note the delegated payments made since the last meeting.
14. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – 16th February 2022, Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
S.J. Worden, 13/1/2022