Events Committee Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the first meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Events Committee will be held on Wednesday 18 August 2021, at Eccleshall Community Centre, following the meeting of the Enhancements committee.
EVENTS COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Election of Chairman/Vice Chairman
3. To determine the terms of reference for the committee – considering structure, function and requirements for delegated powers,
4. To discuss the arrangements and prepare a recommendation for Parish Council activities to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Celebrations which will take place over the period 2nd – 5th June 2022.
- To consider national documentation relating to the event, including the Queen’s Jubilee Beacons
- To consider plans for a public meeting to involve the community
5. To consider and recommend a budget for the events committee from Aug 2021-31st March 2022.
6. To discuss the proposal by the Surgery Patient Participation Group to hold a picnic on Bishops Court Open Space
8. Items for next meeting
9. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council – 12/08/2021