Events Committee Meeting
EVENTS COMMITTEE AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the first meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Events Committee will be held on Wednesday 3rd November 2021, at Eccleshall Community Centre, following the meeting of the Enhancements committee.
2. To feedback on the outcome of the public meeting held on the 14th October
3. To provide an update and confirm the activities to be delivered by the committee
4. To approve the following actions in relation to the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee events:-
- To approve the cost and submission of an application to the Borough Council to close the High Street on Sunday 5th June for a street party.
- To approve the cost to purchase a Jubilee beacon.
- To approve the cost of webhosting for a Jubilee website.
5. To resolve to convene a working group for the Jubilee celebrations and agree membership.
6. To consider and determine the committee budget requirements for 2022/23, for consideration by the P&R Committee in December.
- To note the withdrawal of the request to take over the running of the Eccleshall Festival from 2023.
8. Items for next meeting
9. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council – 21/10/2021