Enhancement and Preservation Committee Meeting
ENHANCEMENT AND PRESERVATION COMMITTEE AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 3rd November 2021 at Eccleshall Community Centre, after a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, August 18th, 2021
3. Update on Risk Assessments and Assets Survey reports and actions for 2021/22
4. To provide an update on the research into outdoor gym provision.
5. To consider the quotations received for painting the Cheshire fencing at Elford Heath.
6. To provide an update on painting the BT phone boxes at Fair Oak and Croxton and to consider the feedback and costs provided from the First Responders with regards to the provision of a community defibrillator at the Fair Oak BT box.
7. to consider the adoption of the BT phone box on the Washpits.
8. To provide an update on Eyeswell and consideration of any replacement planting.
9. To consider a request from Highways regarding a contribution to the ongoing maintenance of Oak Posts in the town centre.
10. To consider quotations/reports regarding remedial works to the ash tree in the roadside hedge at the Allotments and agree a course of action.
11. To provide an update on pavement clearance activities within the parish.
12. To receive the ecological report on Elford Pool and consider the recommendation to monitor and cut back shrub/tree growth on the southern side to ensure area remains open and allows light to the pool.
13. To consider writing a letter to the Eccleshall Rotary to remove the dead tree from the circular bench on the Stone Road.
14. To consider and determine the budget requirements for Enhancements committee projects for 2022/23, for consideration by the P&R Committee in December.
- To consider resident correspondence regarding state of grass verges and volunteering to mow.
- To consider resident correspondence regarding the request to tidy the area on the Eyeswell where the conifers were removed, and suggestions for alternate planting schemes.
16. Items for next meeting
17. Date of Next Meeting – January 5th 2022, following the planning meeting.
Clerk to the Council – 21/10/2021