Enhancement and Preservation Committee Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 18th August 2021 at Eccleshall Community Centre, after a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. Election of Chairman/Vice Chairman
3. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, February 3rd 2021
4. Update on Risk Assessments and Assets Survey reports for 2021/22 and to re-allocate inspections where needed.
5. To discuss the pilot all in one banking hubs currently being trialled with a view to determining value for Eccleshall.
6. To discuss the condition of SCC owned Cheshire fencing within the parish and any actions arising.
7. To provide an update on refurbishing the BT phone boxes at Fair Oak and Croxton.
8. To provide an update on Eyeswell tree works and consideration of any replacement planting.
9. To provide an update on Croxton Play area.
10. To discuss the scoping exercise for outdoor gym provision and any feedback to date.
11.To provide an update on pavement clearance activities within the parish.
- To consider resident correspondence regarding gutter cleansing.
- To consider resident correspondence regarding siting of bench on land at top of Kerry Lane.
- To consider resident correspondence regarding tidiness of the town in a number of areas and concerns re. loss of volunteer support.
- Verge cutting at Wincote Lane.
- Request from Eccleshall WI regarding planting of a tree to celebrate its centenary year.
- Consideration of additional bins for Elford Heath.
13.Items for next meeting
14.Date of Next Meeting
Clerk to the Council – 12/08/2021