Enhancement and Preservation Committee Meeting
ENHANCEMENT AND PRESERVATION COMMITTEE AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 6th December 2023 at Eccleshall Community Centre, after a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, 4th October 2023.
3. Asset inspections:
- To provide an update on any outstanding remedial works to assets
- To consider and approve the quotation for refurbishment of Croxton bus shelter
- Blue benches:
- To note adoption of the circular blue bench as approved by the Rotary club, and planned refurbishment schedule
4. Refurbished BT boxes:
- To receive an update to repurposing of the BT box on the Washpits
- To prove an update to the Fair Oak defibrillator installation
5. Annual Inspection Reports:
- To receive the annual inspection reports for Croxton playing fields and the outdoor gym equipment and consider any actions arising
- To provide an update on any outstanding works to Croxton play area
6. To provide an update on pavement clearance works along the Newport Road from Cross Butts to Wincote Lane
7. To consider the quotation received by Staffs County Council for replacement of the damaged and missing oak posts in the town centre.
8. To consider suggestion to install an additional metal notice board on the High Street pavement in order to raise the profile of the Parish Council and its activities.
9. Elford Heath:
- Feedback from jetting works to the water pipe that flows into the pool
10. To receive any feedback regarding overgrown hedges on Newport Road and Pershall Lane
11. Lengthsman Scheme – to feedback on recent activity and collate any new work requests.
- No correspondence has been received
13. Items for next meeting.
14. Date of Next Meeting – February 7th 2024, following the planning meeting.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 30/11/2023