Enhancement and Preservation Committee Meeting
ENHANCEMENT AND PRESERVATION COMMITTEE AGENDA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 7th December 2022 at Eccleshall Community Centre, after a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, October 5th 2022.
3. To update on any outstanding remedial works arising from the assets inspections for 2022/23
- To consider and approve the cost of replacing the verge markers at Copmere picnic site
4. To receive an update regarding re-siting of the bench in front of the Star Café or any alternative locations.
5. To consider options for enhancing the parish:
- To consider the Lengthsman proposal, finalise the content of the draft specification, and if approved, recommend a budget allocation.
- To consider options for additional voluntary work to tidy the town area.
6. To consider a proposal from Staffordshire Wildlife Trust for the creation of additional ponds at Elford Heath to encourage Great Crested Newts.
7. To receive the annual inspection reports for Croxton Play area and the Outdoor Gym equipment and consider any actions arising.
8. To consider any feedback regarding signage or restrictions for dogs on leads on the open space off Bishops Court
9. To consider the tenders received for the renewal of the 2 year grounds maintenance contract 2023-2025 and recommend contractors for appointment.
- No correspondence was received by the date the agenda was issued
11. Items for next meeting.
12. Date of Next Meeting – February 1st, 2023, following the planning meeting.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 01/12/22